Pressmart has grown exponentially since its start and so has its customer base. If you like challenges and love doing new things with technology, then you have come to the right place. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in text format.
Senior Software Engineer (PHP Drupal)
Experience : 3+ years
Job Description :
- PHP 5.X, Mysql,jquery,HTML,CSS.
- Knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Worked with Drupal Themes Integration,Ability to build Custom Modules,Views in Drupal7.X
- Knowledge with Open Publish Distribution of Drupal.
- Good Understanding of Taxonomy concept in drupal.
- At least 2 years of Work Experience with Drupal.
- At least 1 year Experience with building News portals using Drupal.
Software Engineer (.net)
Experience : 2+ Years with ASP.NET/ C# and Sql server 2005 / 2008
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and knowledge on memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 2.0/3.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, C#, ASP.NET,Web Services, and ADO.NET.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
- Experience with JQuery or similar technologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of developers.
- Build new systems with .NET 2.0 / 3.0 / ASP.NET / C# / SQL Server 2008.
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Associate Systems Engineer
Job Description :
- Having 1 to 2 years of experience working in Linux administration.
- Handling day to day activities of desktop calls.
- Working in shifts, 24x7 environment.
- Knowledge of various services (DNS, DHCP, mail, Ldap etc) including implementation\configuration.
- Should be willing to work in multi-platform.
Qualification : Any Degree with good web designing skills
Experience : 3+ years
Location : Hyderabad
Essential Competencies / Skills :
- Image Editing - Adobe Family
- 2D Animation-Macromedia Flash MX, Micro Media Director
- 3D Animation-3D Max, Micro Media Extreme 3D
- Authoring - Macro Media Flash Mx
- Publishing - Page Maker, Ms-Word, Corel Draw
- Audio-Sound Forge
- Designing Tools - Macromedia Dream weaver MX
- Non-Linear Editing - Adobe Premier
- Internet programming – HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Action Scripting
Job Responsibilities of the Position :
Creation of new Web Sites, Preparing Html Template Designs, Maintaining Web Sites, Maintaining portals and web Application, Creation of Company Logos, Developing Action script video streaming, Designing Flash Applications, Banner advertising & creation, Landing Pages, Flash Intros, e-Brochures, Brochures, Mailers, Press Ads, Business Stationery, Corporate Logos, Catalogs & Flyers, Posters, Packaging Material, Indoor and Outdoor advertising Campaigns.
Deliverables of the Position :
- Timely reporting to the manager
- Should understand the user requirements and make sure that the deliverables are inline with the user’s requirements
- Should familiarize himself / herself with latest technology and trends quickly
- Should be able to do R&D on the requested tasks and produce the results within given time lines
- Should be flexible enough to support the operations on need basis
- Adheres to Quality guidelines
- Adheres to schedules
Qualification : MBA (Marketing)
Experience : 5 years
Location : Hyderabad, India
The position holder will be primarily responsible for :
- Coming up with ideas for product promotions, customer engagement etc.,
- Managing web-presence and presence in public domain such as social media, advertisements, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and liaising with art designers
- Design, Develop and Monitor marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with relevant teams, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Build and maintain the corporate presentations, mutlimedia presentations in coordination with internal and external teams
- Tracking the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Expert level user of Word Processing, Spreadsheets and presentation software
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English