Content, content, content. That is the buzzword among marketing professionals giving advice on how to strengthen a brand’s online presence. Many heads in the business world are scratched as they mull over what this means regarding a company website connected to the most popular social media platforms and a blog. What else is there for a company to do to? Add an aspect of legitimacy to a brand with traditional content like press releases and news articles. That means a company needs a digital media solution that supports online publishing in the style of an e-magazine or newsletter.
E-Publishing Features: For the most comprehensive digital publishing platform, there are important features that will create flexibility, accuracy, and, above all, security. If you are ready to brand your product or service as the premier expert in its field, this is what to look for in a digital publishing platform:
- Responsive user-interface (UI) that enhances readership experience on all devices.
- Full array of media integration such as digital images, video, audio, slideshows, animation, etc.
- Domain map that reflects a custom URL.
- Automated notifications to readership upon edition publication.
- Analytics to help optimize reach and understand who subscribers are and their reading habits.
- Search engine friendly.
- Easy integration with popular social media platforms.
- Ad space options that enables revenue potential.
- Option for restricted access through a subscription feature.
- Payment gateway for readers to subscribe.
Narrow The Field: It is important to further narrow the field of software solutions to a final candidate that is proven to be the very best choice. One key difference between a company who is simply selling a product and a company that believes in their product is having the chance to experience a free demonstration. When a company offers the chance to try their product for free, they are confident that a user is going to be so pleased with the experience that they will purchase it in the end. For more information, or to try out a demo of the latest digital publishing technology, please contact us.Share :